It's a boy! And what an amazing little boy he is!
Ted and I (Sarah) are excited to share updates on what is happening with Logan and the joy he is bringing to our little family. We are so grateful for Shawntae and the wonderful miracle she has given us by letting us adopt Logan. We know that Logan and his big brother Drew are loved by so many people and we have appreciated all the love and support you have shown. We figured that this would be the best way to share a little glimpse of our lives to all of you, and keep you updated on Logan. I must admit I am not very computer savvy so be patient with me and my blogging skills!
On March 30th, after 14 days of antibiotics in the hospital we were very excited to finally be able to bring Logan home and dress him in normal clothes! He was on oxygen for most of the time in the hospital and is still on it at home (mostly just while he is sleeping, so we are making progress).
Logan has such a mild manner about him and is a very sweet, easy going baby. Although he seems easy going he is very strong when he wants to be a fighter, which I think is awesome too! We are absolutely in love with him and know you all love him too.
Leaving the hospital!
Car ride home!
So excited to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment