Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Birthday! (1 month)

Happy Birthday Logan (1 month)

Logan is 1 month old today!!!  Happy Birthday! 

Shawntae was given this stuffed bear when she was in the hospital and she let Logan bring it home.  I thought I would try and take a picture of him with this stuffed bear every month so you could compare the pictures and see how he is growing. At his dr appointment 2 weeks ago he weighed 9 lbs 11 oz and was 22 inches long (I am sure he is even bigger now!)

On March 15, Shawntae bravely gave birth to Logan at 8:29 pm. He was 8 lbs. 15 oz. and 20.5 inches long (a big boy!)  I am so thankful for the amazing opportunity that Shawntae gave me to be in the room while he was born, it is an experience I will forever cherish.  She has given us the most amazing gift ever and we will forever thank her for this little miracle that was born just one month ago.











No comments:

Post a Comment